Authorized and notarized German & English legal translations
Fees and payment for
German - English - Romanian translations
- The translation fee depends on both the number of translated pages and number of copies.
- The final fee for translations and collations is set based on the total number of characters with spaces of a translated document.
- The standard page is calculated at 1800 characters with spaces/300 words per translated page.
- The minimum fee is calculated for 1 translate page (not the number of source document pages) (starting with Ron 40).
- For authorized translations (without notarization), transmitted by mail or personally, or even of those that need authorization but require a higher work load, a down-payment is MANDATORY in order to start the translation. The translation will not be started without this down-payment and the agreed deadline will be postponed until the payment proof is submitted/transmitted. This condition is not object to any negotiation.
- Specialized texts, texts that have to be translated from a foreign language to another, collations, urgent services and interpretation have specific fees, mentioned below.
Translations from/into German-English-Romanian:
- Ron 72 = EUR 15/translated page - in one copy
For each additional copy and/or additional page Ron 5/EUR 1 will be levied.
Other types of cooperation, varying from the standard one
Increased difficulty texts (technical, legal etc.)
An additional fee of up to 25 % can be added to the standard fees. No additional fee is charged for civil status, vehicle documents translations. auto.
Stabilirea preţului final per pagină se face în baza numărului de caractere cu spații pe documentul final tradus (calculat de PC).
Urgent translation fees:
- For urgent translations (carried out during the same day/during week-ends) an additional fee of 50 % will be charged for the aforesaid fees (Ron 75/page).
- Regular clients are exempted from the payment of this additional fee.
Translations from one foreign language into another with notarization (German - English, English - German):
There is a double standard fee since two translations must be done, namely:
- translation from the source foreign language into Romanian, for the notary's use
- the second translation from Romanian into the second foreign language.
Translations from one foreign language into the second one - without notarization (German-English, English-German)
- RON 72/translated page - in one copy
For each additional copy and/or additional page an additional Ron 5/EUR 1 will be charged.
Collation (verifying) translations:
- 50 % of the aforesaid fees. In order to do this, the source document must be provided electronically.
Thus, depending on each document, fees and payment methods can be customized for each client.
Other specific fees:
- Collation of photocopies in foreign languages (German and English) - Ron 20/page
(According to Romanian laws, foreign language photocopies cannot be notarized!).
- Ron 150/hr and fractions of this time. The fee for the first hour will be charged in full and starting with the second one, the fee is charged for every 30 minutes.
- for requests during week-ends, holidays, legal holidays during which no work is rendered, or for worked rendered between 22.00 - 06.00 o'clock: +100 %
The fee is charged as of the moment when the translator is available to the client.
Discounts and promotions
- For translations done with (Across, Trados), repetions that appear in the text benefit from discounts, based on the automatic statistics of this applications.
- Regular customers do not pay urgent translation fees.
NONE OF THE AFORESAID FEES INCLUDES VAT (VAT IS NOT CHARGED AT ALL).
Payment of deliveries
Deliveries representing handing over of translations to the customer at his home/office, after the translation is finished, but also the quick delivery of other kind of packages that can be transported on a bike on motorbike, are charged for each km: Lei 2 /km. The cost is calculated to the customer's home/office. For example: a distance of 5 km is charged as follows: 5*2 = Lei 10. You can pay by card even when the translation(s) or package(s) is (are) handed over to you at your office/home. Do not hesitate! Why pay with cash?
And if you pay with a card and are satisfied with the rendered services why not leave a small tip?
The payments of the rendered services can be done in 3 ways: cash, by POS (with a contactless card - Visa or Mastercard), just like at any store, and by bank transfer. The bank transfer must be proven with an official (bank) document. Choose whatever you is the most convenient for you.
Feel free to contact me for details about fees! If you wish a quote of your translation please fill out the form on the Firm orders page.
Payments can also be done in cash or by bank transfer into the following account:
LEI: RO86BTRLRONCRT0306453701 - BANCA TRANSILVANIA S.A.
EURO: RO36BTRLEURCRT0306453701 - BANCA TRANSILVANIA S.A.
Account holder: Toth Cristian Peter - Traducător
Tax no.: 20609165